Subtracting Overscan Regions In AIJ

Harrison
I have a large overscan region in each of my frames, and it varies by about one count every 20 images. I would like to subtract the average value of each overscan region from the frame it accompanies. Is there any way to do this?

Re: Subtracting Overscan Regions In AIJ

karenacollins
Administrator
Unfortunately AIJ does not provide an automated way of subtracting the average value of the overscan region from the rest of the image. I have added this to the AIJ feature request list, but unfortunately, it will be a few months before I can add any new features to AIJ.

Karen